Friday, October 14, 2016

Paradise Restaurant and Paradise according to Shrikant Inghalikar and Gopal Chandu in Interstellar

Well, I went to Paradise Restaurant yesterday for hot and sour veg soup. It's a typical udupi restaurant in North Chalakudy, the best food in Chalakudy is served here. The typical traditional udupi restaurant smell is special. It could invoke a lot of memories. Then I went to Mody's Restaurant and had the chicken manchow soup there with added chopsuey.

Today, a five O clock dream woke me up. I saw in my dream that I had been to Paradise or as we call it Heaven. I was introduced in my dream to it by an IPS officer called Inghalikar. He said, it's in interior Maharashtra and you have to take a raft in the moat lake surrounding Paradise. I took the moat and then a lady came to me and said you will be interviewed by a musician from Wharton for eligibility. While going towards the place of interview on horse-cart, I could see footballs having their own minds with names of footballs being played like pineapple football and blueberry football. The interview was short. Then I was asked if I liked the place. It was called Waboli, Inghalikar said. I am glad you followed me, he said. It was an old world version of Maharashtra richer than the richest of temples. Now you need to travel by ship to see another version of paradise. And there, I travelled to the East Coast of Bay of Bengal and got onto a ship which was packed with traditionally dressed Englishmen and Englishwomen of the 1800's by my side. I looked at the register of passengers and could see that the first passenger on my list was from 1893 and the last was 2023, amongst others, as their year of entry was listed. Somebody commented, there are cameras on the wood paneled ship watching us. Well, I don't mind small eyeholes covered in glass for cameras. On our journey, we were also taken to an island where there were only cats.

On waking up I google searched IPS/IAS officers by the name of Inghalikar and found a certain Shrikant Inghalikar who had written the book, "Flowers of Sahyadri". One of the flowers that Shrikant Inghalikar talks about is Crinum Woodrowii Baker which comes from the Amarylldaceae family.

Another flower mentioned by Shrikant Inghalikar is Rowi Karnaphula which also comes from the Amarylldaceae family.

I also found (Alexander et al., 2007; Ingalhalikar et al., 2011; ... 2004).

No comments: