Saturday, January 21, 2017

In the next three years,

Refer to movie, "The Big Short"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWr8hbUkG9s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rDlYm15ztK4

I will plant as many budded Jackfruit saplings as physically possible on our three acre plot. (Mark Baum in "The Big Short" proxy name for Binu Malayil Chakkaley in our call center of 2001 was Mark)(Chakka means Jackfruit in Malayalam) And ofcourse 100 Jamna Pyari's Jamun Trees (Njaval Maram)

I will get myself qualified as an actuary (Mr. Burry Scion Capital in "The Big Short")

I will make myself an expert in coaching football (Brownfield investments in "The Big Short") using CD's of BBC Match of the Day and Ajax Online Academy and Academy Soccer Coach while coaching football three days a week at Deepthi High School Ground Thalore Thrissur. AA's and CDO's

And after three years, I will coach in Russia, America then England for 19 years for 6 years each. And at age 60, land a 45 million dollar coaching contract after winning the EPL medal

And then somebody would bet I won't be able to do that and others will cascadingly bet on all following outcomes of the previous bet made and I hope to prove them wrong

Goodbye Guys,
It was nice having this mailing list,

Thanks,
Gopal Chandu

No comments: