Monday, February 27, 2017

Draft Day

One day, I was walking down the street when a goon sitting on a bike confronted me and gave me a gaali (a bad word). He said, "Kisko Ae boltay samjhta nahi kya chootiye".

It took me less than a fraction of a second into that dialogue, to realise where this was going. 

As soon as he finished his statement, I gave the guy the tightest slap anybody could give any person with all the power in my hand.

The guy was much bigger than me. Hypothetically, 6 feet tall and 4 feet wide and an orange thread on his neck.

In a one on one fight, he could have beaten me easily!

But as soon as I hit him, I ran into the opposite side of the road, got into a nearby building and disappeared.

Imagine what you can achieve within fractions of a second.

So, I give you an easy number to remember 3456000.

That's as many milliseconds(57600 seconds) you have in a 16 hour day.

Imagine the number of tasks you could complete, if you devote one complete second to it.

Moral of the day: No individual hit goes waste in retrospective!

No comments: