Wednesday, June 21, 2017

What I do in order to implement my four point FAME agenda

I lift weights for 5 hrs everyday, 5 kgs/20 reps/20sets/6arm exercises, then I run and I also practice martial arts.

FAME denotes 4 points the four questions posed to me in "Who wants to be a millionaire?" daily. And the correct answer each time is the right choice!

Option 1) (F) Listening to music on shuffle

Option 2) (A) Playing computer games

Option 3) (M) I finally landed a job. In a languages institute. Learning Russian, Spanish, German, Arabic, Italian and Teaching French, Hindi and English. Earnings is 40 percent of fees collected from each student. I am enrolling for Chartered Accountancy, Actuarial Science and Law(LLB) this year. I am also coaching football as assistant coach  in St. Thomas College Thrissur in the evening three days a week.In the morning I spend one hour writing books. And in the night for 4 hrs I am studying. And everyday am lifting weights, jogging and practicing martial arts.

Option 4) (E) The Pentagon Challenge

The funny thing is, not many people know what music I listen on shuffle and what do I gain from it, neither do they know what computer games I play and what do I gain from them. And, well, not many people know about the pentagon challenge though it is a very commonly used term. 

No comments: