Friday, February 15, 2019

Gameplan for Indian Army after 43 CRPF dead in precision attack

If 1 person does this damage, what is army doing?

I will tell you all a story. When i was a kid I got a short sharp wooden stick. Well, those big banana trees. My aunt had a farm full of them. i used my stick to tear all the leaves. My aunt was surprised. Somebody ruined her entire crop. Nobody found out it was me. Never refuse. Always respond. Refer to a supervisor if you run out of answers. All miseducated youth in the valley might be cooking meat broth today. Swift action. My dad has an old RSS workers reunion on Sunday. I expect a nuclear strike on Karachi and Islamabad by Sunday. Followed by a airforce strike. Followed by army doing what i did on my aunt's farm. Drop Dead Fred. As swiftly as coming Sunday. Day after tomorrow. Oye Lucky Lucky Oye

What if China attacks?

Hit Sattelite towns of China and let USA and me take care of big cities of China.

No comments: