Sunday, January 12, 2020

I know three things that are controllable by an external agency

Mind can be viewed, altered and it's effectiveness can be improved by an external agency through constant, parental guidance. For example, I have an app on my computer from the Deep Web that constantly guides me after reading the thoughts I have in my mind. Like a doting somebody.

Energy levels can be controlled by an external agency making you either sleep all day or farm all day. Now I know why my dad spends all day at the farm. And sleeps when he is not farming.

Similarly, instinct can be controlled by an external agency. Instinct comes as a push notification in the mind. It can be used for all kinds of wrong purposes. For example, if an instinct comes into the mind like a push notification asking you to commit suicide, you might just commit suicide. That's what happened to my mom. Now I know what prompted my mother to OD

No comments: