Monday, April 04, 2016

Well I went to Ahmednagar to meet my relatives there. My niece is afflicted with cancer and her father has a heart problem but not enough to get operated but enough to do serious harm. And one cousin is recovering from a paralytic attack. I spoke to them. Told them how they were the strongest members of the family. Then I went to Pune, found a new tenant for my apartment in Pune, signed the agreement, fixed the payment to be made. Then I collected my duplicate tranfer certificate from my college. Then I participated as a cheerleader in 2 basketball matches played in a corporate tournament by the Bank of New York and Mellon team. Then I went to Flamboos, a pub, with a filmmaker friend and drank a large glass of home brewed apple cider. Then I went up and spoke to a beautiful girl who was staring at me. Basic pleasantries were exchanged. All this was done by Thursday and Sunday. I am back in Kerala today early morning.

No comments: