Friday, November 04, 2016

Shaolin 3-2-9 versus my 3-3-2 routine

#Shaolin #ShaolinTemple

In Shaolin Temple of Martial Arts, you get up in the morning, go through a 3 hour RAW routine, 2 hour Traditional Martial Art routine and then go for a fitness formula that lasts for the remainder 9 working hours of the day. Most people who practice at the Shaolin Temple of Martial Arts live in the close neighbourhood.

Now comes my routine:

3-3-2 fitness routine:

First 3 hours (5 to 8 am): 45 minute Shiv Thapa routine, 45 minute Krav Maga Routine, 45 minute Systema routine and 45 minute Gymming.

Next 3 hour schedule 2pm to 5pm: 45 minute Boxing, 45 minute Muay Thai, 45 minute Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, 45 minute Wrestling

Next 2 hours: Process, Routine, Continuity, Existence

The secret to last through this routine is 3 egg bulls-eyes and pav, 3 boiled bananas and 3 idlis.

But it doesn't stop at fitness. I also have a study routine of 6.5 hrs Actuarial Science/Chartered Accountancy/M.A. PHD Economics.

I also have a football coaching routine of 2 hours off and on not regularly as I am the coach's mentor.

Therefore, usually I have a 15.5 hours routine, extendable to 18 hours with the football coaching.

You might ask, what is my ambition?

To create credentials enough for the 208 sitting in the opposition.

No comments: