Saturday, December 10, 2016

Parvathy Thiruvothu Kottuvetta

Well, currently. After looking at the letters and instagram of Ms Thiruvothu Kottuvetta, I thought I would ask my cousin Babuseth Tyrewala to accompany me to her house in Kozhikode with a marriage proposal.

After 30 years of fighting it out with a baseball bat in his car and another bunch of baseball bat motorbike riders, my cousin has been delivered a non-bailable warrant by the High Court. To protect Babuseth Tyrewala of Ahmednagar from the high court decision, the police have declared him as a "Wanted" man "Not to be found".

Therefore, he roams freely though he is the most wanted banda under the police scanner under directions from the high court.

My cousin Babuseth Tyrewala is a very special person. He was Shiv Sena district president for 13 years between 1989 to 2002.

He runs a few unions.

He buys land for Manohar Joshi.

He has an Innova, Fortuner and a Mercedes.

During election campaigns he used to wear white stitched cotton shirts and trousers with white chappal. He had 12 pairs of those. The 12 pairs of white starched clothes, "ala ala tanaji veer chapal gambhir. Amhi ambeychey Gondhali haa". He would sing this marathi song about the greatness of Shivaji's warrior Tanaji and the chaos theory warrior advocates, for that's what Gondhali means, "Chaos theory". He would sing this song during every speech. And he had the definition of a "Vector" played in loop in marathi on the radio in 5 slots three days a week all over Ahmednagar district!

From those great days in politics and 30 years of retribution through pictures and letters, one does expect to get a better deal from life. Just because he runs a gang doesn't mean his daughter affected with cancer should have gangrene.

I am no Raj Gondhali or his happily wedded wife Simran, "Ketki Buddhisagar".

I am not an Iyengar Brahmin expecting a burial after glorious years in politics like Jayalalitha.

But I am like the Israeli intelligence which communicates through letters and pictures and waits for 30 years to exact revenge on the killers of Israeli Olympians during the Munich Olympics in 1972.

That's me.

If you want to meet me, watch "Inglourious Basterd" starring Brad Pitt. Set up a rendezvous and call. My phone number is on my twitter account, @CIAinstantkarma

No comments: