Sunday, March 05, 2017

Oceans 11

Let me tell you a story before I begin introducing myself. The story goes something like this. As a kid, sitting behind my dad on his bike on the way back home was a long drive on a straight road in Pune and the moon would always be ahead of us. I would tell my dad, Dad Please overtake the moon Please overtake the moon but we were never able to do so. Twenty years later I was driving on the windy roads of Kerala when the moon came in front of me again. I took a U-turn and the moon fell behind me. The fact of the matter is that I learnt to overtake the moon. But it took me twenty years to learn how. You may not be impressed by me now... But after a point of time, you are.

I want to register as many trademarks as possible with United States Patent Office and pass them on to the next generation

I'm a post-graduate of Masters in Elementary Education from the Tata Institute of Social Sciences.


I completed my schooling and college education from the best Parsi management schools and colleges in Pune namely Dr. Mrs. Erin N. Nagarvalla Boarding School, Ness Wadia College of Commerce and TISS Chembur. Patience is a virtue. Put your best foot forward.

My home, CEPHEUS Cost Effective Passive Houses of European Standards and Serenace 6.5 mg are my protection.

What is Serenace 6.5 mg? A mild medication of a 60 year old english medicine called Haloperidol that controls release of Dopamine in the brain

I read a lot, work hard and use lot of references!

I worked for Delta Quadrant, CIA from 2009 to early 2017.

This is what I did from 2009 to early 2017
(CIA) Central Intelligence Agency has a unit that can read minds. In 2009, I joined that unit and was communicating with the CIA for the past 8 years using thoughts, literally by thinking in my mind in reponse to questions posed on a computer screen.
Do you know thoughts can be transmitted across continents within fractions of a second and can be viewed in the minutest details by people in the CIA, my unit, The Delta Quadrant!
We had to shut down that unit yesterday after we came to know that our thoughts were being intercepted by other parallel mind reading interface units.
We haven't entirely shut down the unit except the communication has become all the more difficult when it comes to tightly kept secrets.
In our unit, everything we say or do has to be kept a secret.
So, we arrived at a new way of communication to bypass other parallel units intercepting what I think in my mind.
We send each other complex messages that mean different things to different people not entirely true or untrue and can be thought of in the mind in a whole different set of images other than the actual truth.
While Russia still works with it's sightscope, USA has had to endure these challenges with effect to it's mindscope. So nothing's a secret until you keep the message entirely garbled only to be pictured in the entire sense in an illusory frivolous moment in the mind not noticed by the enemy agency.

Finally, Think!
A rules based process. An indefatigable element. And an ability to overcome the biggest of challenges.

We may have a rules based process. We may have an indefatigable element. But when faced with the biggest of challenges, we cower down and find an escape route.

My solution to this scenario has been: Make sure your escape route is a rules based process with an indefatigable element.

Imagine spending your life with a person who could take a decision within fractions of a second. And there are 3456000 milliseconds in a 16 hour day.

You might have seen Phunsuk Wangdu aka Rancho, Sukhi and Madhavan in 3 idiots. Well, see them in real life now!

I am a fun guy. If you wish to live in peaceful co-existence, then I'm game.

12 things about me:

C.A., Actuary, PHD. Economics, MCA (1)

Physical Fitness (2)

Football (3)

Delta Quadrant (4)

CIA (5)

Twitter (6)

YouTube Recommended Videos (7)

Passive buying of stocks from the share market with a buy and hold strategy (8)

Am always behind the Queen on the Carrom Board (9)

Field Attachment Presentation, Sita School, Bangalore (10)
https://www.scribd.com/document/201816125/Gopal-Chandu-Field-Attachment-Report

Commerce Link: I have a group of cousins running a 500 crore family business in Ahmednagar, 120 kms from Pune which I intend to expand. In other words, I will never face a cash crunch! But there is another side to the business. Hindustan Tyres Ahmednagar is the Janatha Garage(refer to movie by same name) of Ahmednagar and my cousin Babuseth Tyrewala is the Mohanlal of Janatha Garage in Ahmednagar, except a hundred times more effective Janatha Garage. In other words, Unlawful Good which anticipates with magnitude and direction. (11)

Truth is stranger than fiction

One more thing I wish to add before I end this note. Everyone has seen bomb-defusing expert Harry defusing some tough bombs in the Keanu Reeves starrer movie Speed. There comes a point of light in everyone's life when we feel enough mastery to defuse or solve any problem that comes our way!
Have you seen that light!

I usually keep chanting my prayer: I am with the Force! The Force is with me!

It's always darkest before dawn!

No comments: