Thursday, May 18, 2017

My Punchcard

I work 16 hours a day 10 hrs plus 2 hrs plus 2 hrs plus 2 hrs. My analogy of 10 plus 2 plus 2 plus 2 is very simple. 2 plus 2 plus 2 are the three points of a Trishul, the weapon of Lord Shiva. 10 is the long iron rod on which the three forked tips of Shiva's weapon stands. All in all, every day, I put my 16 hour day, my Trishul, my lethal weapon, to work. In my life, I would like to see myself as a CA, CAS, Football Coach in the English Premier League alongwith Anand Babu and Vivek Mohankumar as assistant coaches, Tweeting, Broadcaster, Nifty 50 all companies 18 percent stake owner, GE, Texas Instruments, Michelin and Alphabet 18 percent stakeholder, Martial Arts Practitioner, Jogging shuttle runs everyday, and doing 6 arm exercises using 5 kg weights with 20 reps and 20 sets at a time! And I aspire towards this goal every single day of my life! And writing my own series of 3 books a) Brainwashed b) Conditioned c) Miseducated That's my 20 hole punchcard and what I typed above are the holes in the punchcard. And I hope I have cued them right! I have been brooding over this for the past 4 years and finally I am able to put pen to paper over these ideas of mine. And my current financial problems have been solved thanks to my dead mother and a 6 crore property of hers and a 65 lakh apartment property in Pune. If I get atleast 5 of these ideas right, then eventually I will have New York Yankees and Preston North End in my pocket too. And with Preston North End in my pocket, Brian Clough and Peter Taylor of the generation would ensure they reach the Premier League in two seasons. And, of course, any IPL team that Jonty Rhodes prepares a detailed report upon.

No comments: