Saturday, August 26, 2017

Gopal Chandu 2.0

Well, If I wanted to be someone,
I would follow this routine
TA/CA/CS/Actuary/PHD.Eco/90certsfromEdx/Lynda/Coursera/Questia/Football/Gym/Jog/Karate/FinanceMovies/WritingBooks/HLUzi/C++/Java/Python/LLB!
Well,
I am collecting Elinji seeds to plant Elinji all over our property. That's something nobody thought of.
Well,
In the Mandrake the Magician comics, Hojo, a Chinese Karate expert is the secret chief of Inter Intel, a world wide anti-crime syndicate.
Therefore, following in Hojo's footsteps, I would cook, clean and mail using Oracle Eloqua.
And Finally, Well,
If I wanted to live up to my reputation as a post-graduate in education from the Tata Institute of Social Sciences, then I would open 300 schools with each having a hundred acre campus in my lifetime.
And making money... Well, I can make 80000 rupees every 15 seconds using trading bots, by financing platinum movies and by coaching football!
And I won't let go of the statements in this email for the rest of my life!
Thanks,

No comments: