Tuesday, August 30, 2016

I used to be a kinda cop. I don't care about the law, I don't care about proof, I only care about what's right. I am the one you didn't count on. a) If each one of us manages a football team of 22 players, in five generations using the "Pay it forward" method, 16 billion footballers lives would be changed for the better. 1) Football Manager PC Game 2) FIFA PC Game 3) Anand Football Coach and Mentor 4) Footy MOTD 5) Ajax Online Academy 6) ESPN 7) Football Data 8) Football Strategy 9) Attacking in Football 10) Set-pieces in football b) I consider myself an 11 year old trying to take up football as a profession and the future possibilities excite me. I only want motivated players on the football field, because 'you have to put up a fight'. Anyone can have a good day but you have to be able to perform on a bad day. That's what you live for as a sportsman. You have to put up a fight. If you are full of motivation as a player, if you are full of concentration I am open arms. If you are not, of course I am hard.

No comments: