Sunday, April 30, 2017

FUSIAN | Let's Go!





I remember carrying a newspaper carrying reports of Lashker-E-Tayyaba into the office of Commander and Second in Command to Chief of Staff Amit Sandhu. It was the days newspaper. I left the newspaper in the Staff Major's office. This happened way back in 2009. When I spoke with Commander and Second in Command to Chief of Staff, I reminded him that I walked in with LET reports in the newspaper in my hand which was left behind in the Staff Major's Office. Commander Amit Sandhu said, "Let's Go" "LET's GO" Make no mistake, LET here is Lashker-E-Akhand Bharat. T looks like Akhand Bharat. Lashker means Army. Let's Go. Go means Gopal. Everything known to an idiot is simple abundance and mental hospitals are run by radio stations of fm in India. Amit Sandhu, when you want to get in touch with me. You just have to say Let's Go!

No comments: