Sunday, December 10, 2017

A Glimpse at the life of Gopal Chandu

I graduated from Ness Wadia College of Commerce and did my post-graduation from Tata Institute of Social Sciences. We have a nice apartment in Viman Nagar Pune and an 8 acre farm in Kerala. I belong to a Middle Class, Joint family with moderate values. I wish to have three kids and name the son Atmabal, daughter Karmabal and third child Indiyya. I have a license to Sigterm. Which means I use SIGINT techniques to communicate with an external intelligence agency which guides my actions 24/7.

Suppose you have nobody to guide you in your life. Then the next four sentences would change your life.

How hard you study decides whether you get that Government job or not.

How many multiples of 130 rupees you have to spend decides how rich you are.

How you help your poorer friends decides how you established your identity on this planet.

How hard will you exercise to save your heart.

The answer to the above four sentences ensures you don't need any other guidance in life.

I have written four books in the series "Brainwashed Conditioned and Miseducated". 21 more in the same series within the next 6 months and I would be done with the series. I publish the books on Amazon Kindle, Amazon Print, Barnes and Nobles Booksellers, Rakuten Kobo, Tolino, iBooks, Playster, 24symbols, Koboplus and library distribution through Overdrive.

From 39 to the age of 53, I would study CA / Actuarial Science / PHD. Economics / Company Secretaryship / 90 Certificates from Edx/Coursera/Lynda/ Questia / FootballCoaching / Gym / Jog / Karate / Cook / Clean / Mail / HLUzi(family business) / C++ / Java / Python / LLB and also join Territorial Army.

From 53 to 67, I would like to coach football in Italy. Why Italy, because it has the biggest non-professional league in the world.

From 67 to 75, I would coach football in England.

No comments: