Thursday, January 12, 2012

"Vidrohi"

It's 3.34 in the morning and i just woke up from a funny dream. Initially, i am reading the newspaper report that the "Kailas PC" ad shows a better understanding of Kailas and I am telling my dad how one can work for U.S. army and gain a better understanding of Kailas. Me and my dad are travelling in a bus. Suddenly, everybody inside the bus and people from outside start shouting "Vidrohi" "Vidrohi". I ask my dad the meaning of "Vidrohi" and he says, "it means, a rebel with or without a cause. Like a case of sati or divorce burning could make you take up right's issues. Or maybe you rebelling by acting white-skinned in an indian set-up". Me and my dad climb out of the bus and walk with the people when pakistani soldiers start shooting at us. I don't know what happens to dad, he keeps walking but i suddenly transform myself into a Commando and start dodging Pakistani bullets in Tulshibagwale Colony in Sahakarnagar. I turn the page and i see a notification for Woman Studies in the newspaper and words "nocted" like "the assignments have been 'nocted' ahead" in the notification in the newspaper. It seemed a standard newspaper like "The Hindu". I log into the computer and find myself confronted by a certain Krish Amarnath on linkedin. Strange but not so strange ~ Krish Amarnath

(Vidroh: A flight for rights. In unity is strength.)

I am not interested in picking up crumbs of compassion thrown from the table of someone who considers himself my master. I want the full menu of rights.

So Dear friends.......join Us for save our Rights in Democracy)

No comments: