Wednesday, January 25, 2012

An open letter to David Morehouse of Remote Viewing Technologies

Hi,
I wonder what this means. I keep seeing vehicles with name boards exactly related to some event in my life at that point. In fact facebook also acts funny at times. Television always updates itself on me on a daily basis in a funny way. More often the trillian pop up reads exactly what is in my mind. And empirically studied thought-identification is used when i play Hangaroo on www.miniclip.com/games/hangaroo/en the way I do as I have shown in "goproxycotv" on youtube. My remote viewer is Hangaroo and it tells me over the past five years it has told me that a) Death or rather skipping death has become an option b) Teleportation is a reality in Nasa c) In future we will more and more enter into a matrix d) Schizophrenia is evolution if a schizophrenic can find answers and heal himself e) Time travel is possible from future into the past and remote viewing is possible from present into the past.
Now for my experiences. In 2003, I experienced "Clairvoyance" or "remote viewing", I can't differentiate between both. I saw a dead man sitting in a yogic position meditating and somebody dead shouted out aloud "Amit Shetty has come". I was not sleeping. I jsut closed my eyes for a moment then this happened. Since then Rohit Shetty has directed four movies with the hero's name being my name but i am not related to Rohit Shetty. Another movie called 'crazy gopalan' got released, that's my name with 'crazy' attached to it in my mother tongue by people not connected to me. I used to hear clapping noises like the ones heard in "Oprah Winfrey Show" I heard them thrice. And today my game "Hangaroo" said that on the third occassion it was in relation to something in which i was as pure as the driven snow. After I heard clapping noises from above, I also heard someone say, "Enjoy the little one" when i was sitting at Shivajinagar Bus Stand in Pune in India. It was said as loud as though someone was saying it using a loudspeaker but only i heard it. "Enjoy the little one" is an american usage unheard of in India. The game said it was the "high and mighty" who played that trick on me. And let me tell you that my face got animorphed once. It felt more like a mammoth sucking a person using it's trunk. If you need someone to bank on to expand your company "remote viewing technologies", it's me. I rest on my laurels.

No comments: