Saturday, January 07, 2017

The Star-spangled banner, the American flag, is a half truth

1 Billion acres of farmland in USA, 7 Exxonmobil's and 1 Trillion running around cash and what does America do? Spread Half-Truths! The Star-spangled banner, the American Flag is the biggest half-truth of this world! Using the red car analogy(anything problematic is a red car) by General Keith Alexander, there are more problematic truths, half-truths and mistruths in America than anywhere else in this world(more red cars). Semiotics, amongst others is what America used as a weapon against me. And it is a below the belt tactic! I hope I missed the Kerala Express in Coimbatore after getting off the packed train on CIA advice! That would have proved a real lesson for all my wrongdoings in partnership with Delta Quadrant and CIA! As for MH370, which crashed on 7/3/2014, the investigation comes to a close this week. MH370 was a CIA operation and I am testimony to the fact. Sensing this backlash, I have already been receiving threats from CIA that my relatives and friends in America won't be left peacefully after this moment. If, only if, I had learnt the lesson about Half-truths that Prasanna Madam our english teacher in school had taught us. Poornatha, Completeness, something we will never see in that part of the world.

No comments: