Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Two Pronged Approach: a) Competition b) Off the Record

What if an individual like me holds 18 percent stake in 2 infotech Companies (TCS and SAP), 4 Oil Companies, 4 Water Companies, 2 Defence Companies, 5 Media Companies and 5 Call Center Companies. What if the dividends of these companies were partly forwarded to Police Welfare Association. What if Bains Consulting Group and Ernst and Young were my right hand and left hand. What if I owned 5 gyms near police stations in Chalakudy, Kodungallur, Kochi, Thrissur and Irinjalakuda teaching my method of fitness (Kung Fu, 20reps/20 sets of 6 arm exercises. 20 reps/20 sets of surf push-ups, 15 shuttle runs / 7 sets on a 60 meter track). That's what Competition is as defined by me.

Off the Record: What if I was the Chief Conspirator in MH370, MH17 and Sutherland Springs. Wouldn't I be accepting the crime just like Tim Robbins in the movie "Mystic River". Unnecessarily feeding on the blame when you are in actuality, totally innocent. What if Air Force One blamed me for "The assassination of Richard Nixon".

No comments: