Sunday, February 02, 2020

Secure Communications Release!

3* Now talking in #beginner
03* Topic is ' 11,12 Welcome to #BEGINNER 11,2 Enjoy your Stay! 8,5 Read This -> http://www.beginner-efnet.com '
03* Set by DiverGuy!e-mail@104.181.53.213 on Fri Jan 24 22:57:53 2020
<@logan> hello Istanbul
03* Istanbul is now known as Rainman
01 Battle Cry Leon Uris!
<@logan> ?
<@logan> pls don't cry, be happy
01 Schizophrenic name!
<@logan> Rainman, is Ernakulam a nice city?
<@logan> someday I might want to visit it but not today
01 yeah if you are crossing by boat to Fort Kochi from Mainland
01 Lots of foreigners in Fort Kochi!
<@logan> well I have been in a few forts:)
<@logan> and even a few bases
01 Fort Kochi is not a fort!
<@logan> I didn't say it was
<@logan> oddly
01 nice, but my home is my base
<@logan> well my home is in the mountains
<@logan> not a base
01 I feel i might be arrested if i travel to USA. Anyways penniless.
<@logan> but a nice place to live
1 we have a mountain next door
<@logan> if you feel you might be arrested I suggest you not visit
<@logan> in my case I have visited a lot of countries but not India
01 yeah i got to know of the Osama Bin Laden killing operation 9 days before it happened in the Dark Web and leaked it out to some Pakistani Journalists!
<@logan> a good thing?
01 enough to get me arrested if i step foot in USA
<@logan> I see, but if you knew of the operation before it happened why didn't you warn Osama Bin Laden?
01 I didn't want to jeopardise the operation. Just wanted to score some brownie points by having a permanent record on twitter.
<@logan> well it does make your type a little less like something people can believe
<@logan> probably didn't get those brownie points
01 Well, the record stands as a pinned tweet. And some yoghurt is good for dinner!
<@logan> and if you knew about the operation before it happened and didn't warn Bin Laden you would now be a target, but not by the US:)
<@logan> just an FYI
01 Well, I can't reach Laden. I am in trivial Thrissur in India!
01 The lawyers would argue whether chicken pulao by the Bin Laden is better than US marines Lasagna!
01 If Christopher Nolan made a movie and titled it "Saving Private Ryan" then I would have saved Osama, instead US Marines made that movie "You really got me"
01 Too bad I can't wait to say good bye!
-

No comments: