Sunday, March 27, 2016

28/03/2016

Well, I have booked my ticket to Ahmednagar today. I will be meeting my cousins Babuseth Tyrewala and Vasant Singh there. Wasn't the movie "Departed" in which Leonardo Dicaprio beats up two gangsters who cause trouble in a guy's shop who is called Singh for Babu. Or am I mistaken? Leonardo Dicaprio never died in the movie "Departed"

I, when I joined the CIA, had specifically mentioned in my undertaking to work for the CIA, "Do not LET Go" meaning, "Do not Lashkar-E-Tayyaba Gopal". In these communications with CIA officials in 2009, I specifically wanted out of any bombing operation or terrorist operation conducted by the CIA.
Well, when my signature was used on many planes brought down, I was sorry they did it that way. Meaning, the promise of "Do not LET Go" had been broken. For example: MH370 malaysian aircraft brought down on 7th day of the 3rd month again had my signature all over it. 37 CG 73 GC all my initials. And then, the plane took a U-turn and disappeared at IGARA. Ara is a word in malayalam meaning who. It doesn't take a wizard to do 2 plus 2.

Where do I go from here. Does a Justin Bieber song, "Is it too late now to say sorry" make amends. Fuck Justin Bieber and no it does not. When my signature is used for covert war by intelligence agencies, as much as I deny my explicit involvement, there is an implicit understanding that I am taking sides in a war and innocent deaths are the consequences of that. Let's remember that I am not an innocent man and deal with that.

And if anybody wants to blow torch India, I am sure that country is China.
China, You're my Wonderwall / Oasis.

Kavitha paadiyondu circusilley marana kinaril kayyum thalayum purathekki ittu vandi odikyunna scene onnu aalojichu nokiyen. Etra riskya (Decode that)

I wonder why the Mathrubhumi anchor(that bald pated taklu) hint at somebody being retarded. (mandan as in mandippu is the word he used). Advocate Jayashankar seemed to make educated comments but all his comments were based on half-baked knowledge mixed with a spatter of facts.

The Ernakulam Police Commissioner should watch the movie Dragnet and decide whether he wants to be another Dudley (Come and put a Dud on me ~ Sugar Maroon 5)

When imagination(Kalpana) dies a sorry death in the movie Charlie, Charlie wins the art director state award. Charlie serviced a request of Kalpana. He was not responsible for Kalpana's death in the movie.

No comments: