Thursday, March 31, 2016

My journey to ahmednagar

Commandos in adjacent compartment. Comfortable journey. Made friends with jayprakash who shares his toothpaste with me and waseem from Hyderabad. Nice fellows both.

Appu said something
Khandaani Raj
3 Peacocks

Feel good about myself. Minimal congitive dissonance. Need to find a way to subscribe to questia and an athletic program

Met Shahid Ahmed my co-passenger in the train today. Shahid the name reminded me of the movie Shahid. Tigmanshu Dhulia plays a bit part in it. Good movie.

Met amarjeet kumar the water bottle seller working for railway catering. One highly spirited and amazing individual.

Read bengaluru edition of the Hindu. Got message from indian intelligence agencies to make 3 routine phone calls.

The government of Andhra has given a notice for e-surveillance of Red Sanders forests of Andhra Pradesh under Swiss Challenge Method.
Yesterday evening waseem my copassenger in jayanthi janata train was talking about having 20 acres of red sand land in Anantpur.

The intelligent use of pace by indian railways is highly commendable.

SCRMU Sukumari Chandu Research Methods Paradigm Shift

HP ProBook 440 G3 Price 61695 A K RAVISHANKAR Superman Lal Creations

Met Pappu, Sudhir, Raju of Lonavla over misal pav at Shivajinagar Bus Stand at 2 pm. Sudhir was a shiv sena RSS loayalist, Pappu was not.

Met sunil kajle from hinjewadi at Shivajinagar Bus Stand. We talked about hafta vasooli in level 1 2 3 in hinjewadi and also about fish and rice and it's relationship to intelligence levels.

Reached Ahmednagar at 5 in the morning. Had a long chat with hardworking spouse Uma of my cousin Babuseth Tyrewala

Woke Damu up from sleep my 14 yr old nephew

Met Smitha Jayadevan, one of the most intelligent women I have ever seen. When I met her at AD Jayadevan's place, she is his wife, she was shuffling between Paarijaatam on Asianet and Surya Music


No comments: