Saturday, March 26, 2016

Well,

a) The threat of carpetbombing of Kerala is real.

c) Wada and Wala when put together mean Dalapathy an idea I got after watching Om Shanti Oshana. Sou Sadanandan is a real don, a real Dalapathy, God bless her. Sou Sadanandan is also the role played by Alia Bhatt in Kapoor and Sons. How did I jump to that conclusion? The dentures and wig dialogue. There are two people in my family, one who has dentures and one who wears a wig and both are extremely powerful personalities. Coupled with Creative Chef on Kappa TV which termed Sou as Dalapathy by doing a ""6 wada thattu dish.

d) I am selling off my Pune apartment. Means that I will have 70 lakh hard cash. Good enough to last for the next three years expenses. Sorry, we brother, Appu and me, don't work. We live off our property. Well, MI-6 didn't compensate me for 6 years of work which helped them create a 2000 crore asset for MI-6, but hey I loved the Random Access Memory work I did for MI-6.

e) I am not going anywhere. My cousin Vijayalakshmi, her husband Mahipal and son Ishaan and Daughter Jaanvi are visiting their parents P.S. Sreeraman and Vasantham this summer from Bangalore. I look forward to spending some quality time with the kids and their parents.

f) I didn't go to the hospital when my cousin Vivek's second son was born. The longer I haven't seen the baby the worse my role as a senior uncle becomes. So I have to wait until Vivek's wife brings the baby home.

g) The only TV channels I watch 9XO, MTV, Kappa, Asianet movies, Kairali when a movie is on, Sun Music, Surya Music, Vodafone Comedy Star, and the English movie channels, and the occassional DD4 and Safari. I watch news only with my dad and his channels are all malayalam english and hindi news channels and sports channels and have to bear hearing out the serials when my stepmom watches them. Udit Chaitanya and Bhoomananda are two people I enjoy watching. Rest is in peace.

No comments: