Monday, March 28, 2016

I have a Netflix subscription, 650 rupees a month, and Netflix got released in India just last week. I got my cousin to pay from his credit card since I don't have one and voila, I found a brand new means of communicating with the CIA. It's simple to communicate with CIA using Netflix. You just do match the following on the movie titles with what comes to your mind and select a movie and then watch the movie till you figure out the message from the CIA. I was watching Speed on Star Movies the other day and when the bus hits a babywheel full of cans Keanu Reeves says, "It's not a Baby, it's just full of cans" Yes, Netflix is full of canned films and it's not a Baby (starring Akshay Kumar).
 I saw half of Russel Peters Notorious today because it was paired next to the movie "The Shining" so I got curious. And as Russel Peters says.... "It does not need to keep buffering like youtube". It streams fine on my 800 rupees per month internet connection

No comments: