Friday, August 02, 2019

My validation on twitter

Shut your mouth you stupid saggy dried ass raisin titty punk ho ass female gumby lookalike before picture insult whoever told you to be yourself gave you bad advice motherfucker
Sound about right?
Bitches be everywhere
Lowkey sometimes wish I was deaf lol
Me: exercises, eats right. Loses ten pounds in six months. Breathes in essence of donut, gains it all back
Man: cuts back to two beers a night, loses ten pounds, instant abs, gets qualifying time for NY Marathon, reaches nirvana
I think Tarantino really captured how amazing it must’ve been to be able to drive quickly around Los Angeles.
Ooo thank you!
The past has no power over the present moment. ~ Eckhart Tolle
I can relate to blenders because I also scream while I'm doing my job.
Her: How can you live your life so completely detached from reality?
Me: How can you not?
Your hearts found each other.
It’s time for your hands to do the same.
if provoked, i could eat an entire brick of smoked gouda in one sitting.
Throwback Thursday to a time when dinosaurs ruled the Earth.
I don't like to brag, and it’s easy because I'm awful and I have nothing to brag about anyway.
POPULATION IN THE UK IS RISING
It is a drain on our NHS
It is a drain on our jobs
It is a drain on welfare
It is a drain on public services & roads
It is a drain on our lives!
WE NEED TO CUT NUMBERS AND STOP MORE ENTERING - RT
#UK #IMMIGRATION #BREXIT #OVERPOPULATED

No comments: