Friday, August 02, 2019

My validation on twitter

My husband is passing me BBQ’ed ribs through the crack in the door where I am hiding. Because love.
Forever.
[house shopping]
Me: not this one.
Hubs: why?
Me: the above range microwave does not match the stove.
Hubs:..
Me: ʇɐɥʇ ǝʞıl ǝʌıl ʇ,uɐɔ I
The right person won't have you questioning whether or not you're worthy enough to keep them around.
Remember that.
Bad place tonight... 911, getting Chemo and Radiation in the morning and not feeling it, CRYING.
~why?
Already lost enough, mom, dad, most of my family, foreign country.
Life sometimes doesn’t make sense to me. So sad
Why ARE guys great until they need to be great? 🤔🤷🏼‍♀️
I’d like to say there’s a method to my madness....
But there’s not.
It’s just madness. And exhaustion.

No comments: